The Stranger Beside Me Discussion Questions
1. How much did you know about Ted Bundy prior to reading this book?
2. What surprised you the most about Bundy’s childhood and/or teen years?
3. How would you react if you found out your coworker was a killer?
4. If his execution had been overturned, do you think Bundy would have confessed to more murders?
5. How do you feel about the resurgence of interest in Ted Bundy’s cases in recent years? Harmful or helpful?
For more information on this case, check out the following:
1. The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy by Elizabeth Kendall
2. The Only Living Witness by Stephen Michaud
1. Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes (Netflix)
2. Ted Bundy: Mind of a Monster (Investigation Discovery/Discovery+)
1. Morbid, episodes 5 & 6: “Ted Bundy Part 1” and “Ted Bundy Part 2”
2. Last Podcast on the Left, episodes 99 & 100: “Bundy” and “Bundy Part 2: Bones for Time”
3. Serial Killers: episodes “The Campus Killer Pt. 1” and “The Campus Killer Pt.2